NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
To the extent required by applicable law, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information users of our Site may submit include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- login credentials for the Site;
- payment information (such as payment card details);
- purchase and transaction information; and
- other personal information found in content that users provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture. These service providers help us analyze how users use the Site. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address or other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about opting out of these providers’ activities, click the relevant link below:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Omniture
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information described above to:
- Provide products and services;
- create and manage your account;
- process your payment;
- send you catalogs and other promotional materials;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
In addition, we use information collected through automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Site, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site, and (iii) managing our Site and other aspects of our business. We also may use this information to provide you with ads about our products when you browse this and other websites.
You may see our ads on other websites based on your visits to the Site because we engage in retargeting. For example, if you view a particular product on the Site, you may see an ad for that product on a third-party website. Our retargeting activities are handled by service providers that track your activity on the Site and third-party sites (using automated means such as cookies). Accordingly, we and our service providers may collect information about our visitors’ online activities over time and across third-party websites.
Our Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
On our Site, you may have the option to join our email list and receive information about our products, services and offers. If you provide us with your email address when you register online or place an order, you may automatically be added to our email list and receive marketing or promotional information. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the Site, or sending us an email at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, postage address and the phrase “no HV emails” in the subject line.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US